My name is Llucia Bauzà Servera, I am a psychologist with a degree in Psychology and a degree in Foreign Language Teaching from the University of the Balearic Islands. Recognized as General Sanitary Psychologist by the Government of the Balearic Islands. I completed a Masters in Neuropsychology, specializing in Cognitive Rehabilitation by the University of Westminster, London. I am an EMDR therapist, certified by the EMDR Spain Association, December 2015. I am currently attending a Postgraduate Course in Sexual and Couple Therapy, accredited by ISEP.
I take individual and group therapies for adults, teenagers and children from the Cognitive-Behavioral approach and EMDR Psychotherapy.
Collegiate in the Official Association of Psychologists of the Balearic Islands with number B-2499.
My knowledge has been enriched over the years through various courses and workshops in the field of psychology in order to always offer the best service to my patients.
I have worked in several private centers in Palma de Mallorca and also offered private practice service since 2014.
Do not hesitate to contact me in case you need more information, I can assist you in English if you wish.
- Currently studying for a postgraduate course in sexual and couple therapy ISEP.
- Specialist in Neuropsychology of neurodegenerative diseases. April 2017.
- EMDR training, level I. Palma de Mallorca. May 2015. Achievement level II, Seville February 2016.
- MSC Cognitive Rehabilitation, University of Westminster, London. September 2014.
- Graduated in Psychology, University of the Balearic Islands. June 2013.
- Diploma in Foreign Language Teaching , University of the Balearic Islands. February 2010.
- Neuropsychologist in RM, Medical Forum. Diego Ruíz Moriana. August 2016-present.
- Espai de Dona. ADISEB. Ajuntament de Santa Maria i Ajuntament de Consell. September 2016-present.
- Sar Quavitae Costa d’en Blanes. 2015.
- Private psychology consultation 2014 – present.
- Neurological Center OMS42. 2014-2015.
- La Salle, Palma. 2014.
- Luis Vives Palma. 2011.
- San Cayetano, Palma. 2010
Courses and congresses
- Course “Cybertherapies: computer-mediated treatments and other technologies” FOCAD. January 2016.
- Course “Intervention with female victims of gender-based violence from a gender perspective and through empowerment” FOCAD. January 2016.
- Course “Gender violence and psychological intervention with women abused by their partners” FOCAD. December 2015.
- Course “Early care theory and practice” FOCAD. November 2015.
- Course “Psychology and emergency: the role of psychology professional in emergency situations” FOCAD. October 2015
- Course Psychosocial action in catastrophes. February 14 and 15, 2014. COPIB, Palma.
- Formative stay in Morillas Kieffer. January to June 2013. Palma.
- “Children and Criminal Law” July 2013. Palma.
- Fourth International Conference on Adoption Research. July 2013. Bilbao.
- “I Conference on active aging” October 2012. Palma.
- Course “Emotional intelligence and coaching” July 2012, on-line training modality, INTELEMA, Valencia.
- Course “How to intervene in learning and language difficulties from a neuropsychological perspective” March 2012.
- Conference on child sexual abuse (ASI). March 2012
- European seminars “Trauma, therapy and resilience: tutors and tutors of resilience” Barcelona. December 2011.
- Course “The teacher as mediator of conflicts” 120 hours, accredited by the university CAMILO JOSÉ CELA, Madrid, July 2011.
- Course “Attention to diversity” 120 hours, accredited by the university CAMILO JOSÉ CELA, Madrid, July 2010.