The current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 virus and the confinement derived from the state of emergency, causes numerous emotional states such as sadness, guilt, rage, fear, confusion and anxiety. Likewise, it compromises the sense of security, keeping us in a constant state of alarm.
At this situation, the elaboration process is subjective, producing a different degree of discomfort in each one of us, taking into account personal as well as environmental factors.
We can address the suffering of any negative emotional state, treatment of the consequences of confinement or the loss of a loved one through:
– Cognitive behavioural treatment.
– Installation and improvement of resources.
– Useful strategies for stress reduction.
– Tips and suggestions for adults or children.
– Self-care guide.
– EMDR treatment.
Updated in training in reference to COVID-19 with the following courses.
– Psychological factors of confinement due to COVID-19. ISEP. April 6, 2020.
– Online psychological care in times of crisis and emergencies. ISEP. April 7, 2020.
– Damages and benefits of the situation of confinement in children. ISEP. April 8.
– Continuous training through the EMDR Spain association. March 2020- present.